SensL offers a complete line of Silicon Photomultipliers covering a wide range of applications. There are several options to choose from and each “Series” is designed to offer a set of performance parameters suited to a given application.
Links to the dedicated product pages for each Series are below, but certain characteristics are common to all SensL SiPM sensors:
- Low bias voltage
- Low temperature coefficient
- High breakdown voltage uniformity
- SensL’s unique fast output terminal
- High gain of ~106
- Manufactured using a CMOS process for high volume and low cost
- All SiPM Series are available in a reflow-solder compatible package, on tape and reel.