SensL recently exhibited at the 2016 AutoSens conference in Brussels. During the show, SensL’s CTO, Carl Jackson, was interviewed about the company’s long distance solid state Lidar, which has a 100-300m range and is sensitive to very low photon levels.
Welcome to the SensL News Page.
We will announce new products and information here as well as upcoming events.
- LETI Announces Project To Adapt Obstacle-Detection Technology Used In Autonomous Cars For Multiple Uses
- SensL announces United Imaging Healthcare and UC-Davis Collaboration for SiPM based system
- SensL Interviewed at AutoSens 2016
- SensL at the IEEE NSS-MIC 2016 Conference
- SensL LiDAR Developments in the News